Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Domestic Me

So, this last week, I've been way more domestic than normal.  It's been good.  I haven't gotten the final two lessons for the ENI Proverbs 31 Women's Bible Study out yet, so I am failing in that regards.  But I have been real productive around the house. 
I got some canvas bins/drawers up in the play room.  I also had to rearrange a number of the drawers and shelves around to fit everything. 
((POST PICTURE HERE) sorry it's on my phone right now)
I've been cooking a lot more, and cleaning a lot more, too.  The house is starting to get semi-under control.  I've been doing more laundry, even made the bed.  The house is starting to get under control.
Today I cleaned the stove, did three loads of laundry, a load of dishes, and cleaned the sink... all while the kids were home.  This is not counting doing the last of the shelves.
I've made chicken tenders, bread, cookies, etc.  Erin and I have made mac-n-cheese a number of times now.  She eats it, but not all of it. 
I have noticed they aren't eating nearly enough lately... it seems to me, but they might be.  I just can't tell. 
Anyway, back to domestic me.  I'm very proud of what I've done... but I still see a pile of laundry that needs to be sorted, folded/hung, and put away... and the pile of toys that used to be laying around the house, but are now right inside the playroom doorway... and the mess that is the master bedroom.  A lot still has to be done, but I'm proud of what I've done... and what I will do with God's help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment